Monday, June 21, 2010

What's All The Fuss About Gold

No one knows for sure when man (when I say this I mean women to) decided that gold was special. Gold is a metal that is easy to work with, doesn't tarnish, and fairly easy to find. It along with silver and copper became the exchange of choice many thousands of years ago. It it easier to carry around coins than to have animals, fire wood, produce or whatever to exchange with. Click on this link to see a short video about money. The video is part 1 of 5. It is 10 minutes long, however you may find yourself watching the other 4 videos.

Did this video make your blood pressure rise a little? Do you remember anyone teaching you about money in school? How about economics? We learned about supply and demand of goods and services yet only briefly touched on money. In finance the same thing, this time we learned how to calculate debt and cost analysis, yet not once did we ever get schooled in how banks and governments have worked together to essentially enslave the public.

My last post was about debt. If I knew what I do now about money when I was younger,  I would have never made the stupid mistakes that have caused me many years of frustration. This type of course should be taught in every school. It is simple to learn and easy to follow. Our grandparents or great grandparents used this system of money. It is time for us to get educated. If you would like help getting your house in order or have questions feel free to e-mail me at hyonemura3@yahoo.com or simply leave a comment below. Money is the number one cause of fighting among spouses. Don't let yourself become a statistic.

Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment