Monday, June 28, 2010

Recession Proof Yourself

Best selling Author Dan Miller, in his latest blog post, tells us to be astonishing. Each of us have unique qualities that make us standout from others. What makes you special? What is it that you do that makes you essential to your business or job? Are you doing what you love? If you answered no to the last question, then maybe I can help you get that dream job or start that business you always wanted.

As a life coach it is my job to help you fulfill your dreams. I design an individual plan of action to help you in situations that may seen unattainable. I listen to what you want. I help you set attainable goals. I help evaluate your progress and continue to help you improve. I use a technique from Japan called the 5S Philosophy as well as lean thinking. My style of coaching is unique in that I use the best business models and techniques and apply them to solve personal problems.

There are only a few days left in June to take advantage of my two free coaching sessions. E-mail me your phone number and a time for me to call. I will let you know if it fits in my schedule. If it does, I will send an e-mail confirmation. Each time we chat I would ask that you choose a place that is quite and offers limited or no interruptions. Coaching is not for everyone, so take this opportunity to find out if it will be helpful to you.

Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment