Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Fed Chair Geithner wants what?

I keep watching the news hoping that our government officials would change their ways. It is not happening. Today Fed Chair Geithner asked congress for more power to take over private businesses. The Press Secretary came out and told reporters that it just makes things easier, don't worry. We need to worry!

First sign of the craziness that is called the US Government came in the form of a bill that was passed that no one read. Next congress wanting to take away bonuses from AIG Executives. Lets break contracts, and lets not forget Chris Dodd lying about the language that kept the bonuses in the legislation. Next my favorite congressman Barney Frank, the very person who destroyed the housing industry and AIG, was threatening AIG CEO Liddy to get the names of executives. Then congressmen and women calling for extreme taxes on the bonuses. What is next?

I want to do something. I want to be a voice of reason. I want to express the need for values and principles. I want to meet people who have the same ideas, values and principles. I want to form a group that meet regularly to discuss the issues, come up with solutions and implement them. Please join me.

Harry