Friday, July 22, 2011

Why I Get Mad at the Super Market

I used to think I was wrong to get mad a people using "Food Stamps" or "Government Welfare" while I noticed them also waring gold rings, nicer clothes than I had on, and buying stakes in stead of canned meat like I was, now I know why. The Census Bureau in their last report on the poor listed them as having a better life style than I do. I always thought that the poor were homeless, starving, and unable to enjoy the same comforts I do. I have AC, Satellite TV, washer and dryer, and other modern comforts but so do 63.7% of the people who call themselves poor. Where is my share? I should be considered poor.

Click on the following link to get the full story. Modern Poverty Includes A.C. and an Xbox - By Ken McIntyre - The Corner - National Review Online

Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment