Tuesday, July 26, 2011

UN Gun Controll over American Citizens

This is great news from the left and the right in support of US sovereignty. I am not a supporter of the United Nations. As far as I am concerned we can push the building into the Atlantic and build something for the people of America. No country in their right mind should allow UN to dictate what its citizens should do or how they should act. The UN was a nice idea that needs to be dismantled. We already meet regularly with nations we are friends with and sometimes with those that we are not. We do not need a governing body that will dictate what we can and cannot do. The UN has its own agenda. It is an agenda that does not keep in mind the sovereignty of its member nations in mind. Its only concern seems to be how it can rob a few nations to give to a few nations. I have a mind of my own and I can decided who should get my support. I don't need the UN, the Federal, State or Local Governments to tell me what to do with my hard earned dollars. This is the biggest challenge we are facing as a nation right now. Why is our debt ceiling about to be reached? Why did we bail out Banks and State Governments? Who benefited? What change has there been since October 2009? None! Unemployment is holding steady at 9.2%. We continue in a downward spiral of spending and spending with no end in sight. Stop! Use common sense! Follow the law! The answers are in our constitution and those whom oppose UN Gun Control are on the right tract. Look to the rest of the Constitution to lead to better decisions for the US before it is too late.

Democrats Oppose Obama-U.N. Gun Control Treaty - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment